Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Welcome to blogging!
I have been inspired by my friend Allison to start a blog for our family and friends to keep updated on what is happening around our household and to see current pics of the kiddos. I will try to keep it updated weekly with new pictures but we'll see how that works out..... So for now, I guess that is about all. I'm not feeling particularly inspired and creative at the moment but hopefully as time goes on, sparks of creativity will come to me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am soooo excited you decided to do this! Now I can peek in on your adorable kiddos (and you and Jeremy of course!) and see what fun things they are up to and get to know their cute personalities. It is fun, it's like an on line scrapbook! Yipeee!
Post a Comment