Tuesday, October 7, 2008

What everyone is up to these days....


Well, I thought it would be fun to write a little fall update about what everyone is up to around here. Sara turned 4 in July and is in full blown "princess" mode. She loves everything that has to do with princesses, pink, sparkles and pretty. She wears dress up clothes around the house most days and wants to call everything "pink". Even though she appears to be all girl, she also loves bugs, dirt and playing outside. She is going to a Montessori preschool 5 days a week from 9-1. This is her second year there and seems happy and settled there this year. She has lots of friends and loves to play with them! She also loves swimming and has begun swimming on her own over the past month or so. She has also started AWANA and is in Cubbies through our church and is excited about that. She's a little unsure about her baby brother. At times she is lots of help and other times she'd like to "sell Jace to the zoo". Overall she has adjusted to life with a baby quite well. She is such a great little girl!


Jace will be 9 months on the 22nd and is all boy! What a different baby than Sara was! He is everywhere and in to everything. I think he has already broke more things than Sara has and she is 4. He has been crawling for a couple months, is pulling up on everything and is walking along anything he can hold on to. He has 3 teeth and one more any day. The other area he is the complete opposite of Sara is in the sleeping dept. He is still up most night 2-3 times to nurse. I never imagined I'd have an almost 9 month old baby who is not sleeping through the night. We are all pretty tired around here........ He is a very happy, smiley baby and we are just absolutely in love with him!!


I am doing the stay at home mom thing for now. I'm not feeling ready to go back to work and am just trying to enjoy the blessing of not having to work for right now. I spend my days driving Sara to and from school and to her various activities and trying to keep up with everything around the house. J is still doing the same old thing for work and is doing really well.

1 comment:

Al said...

they are just too cute! man, i thought mason waking once during the night at 5 months old was tourture, i am a wuss!